Portrait Artist Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Portrait Artist Montreal, Quebec, Canada: Portrait Artist in Montreal, Quebec, Canada paints or draws high-end portraits. Portraiture artwork. <em>The quality of pictures on this page.</em>

Monday, June 06, 2005

Portrait Artist in Montreal, Quebec, Canada paints or draws high-end portraits. Portraiture artwork. The quality of pictures on this page.

The quality of pictures on this page...

Portrait Artist in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, paints or draws high-end, specialty artwork portraits. Portraiture art painted or drawn for portrait-lovers all over the world.

Contact aspiringartists@mail.com

PLEASE NOTE:
I am not yet the greatest expert on how to upload pictures of my artwork to a website. Please allow for this when viewing my art. The picture below of the young man, for example, is much sharper in reality! Sorry about this. I will improve, the artwork on my site will look better, as my technological skills improve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home